Κυριακή 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

The Love Line..

I remembered when she grabbed my hand and she started to touch the lines
I felt a little fear...

Then she started to read my future...
Age ,money ,flights and health ....
I listened to her and I was not interested because I do not believe horoscope readings...

But I'm remembering now when she started to read the love line...
Because I feel like a dream come true by now ....

She was right...

She said: you would find love, I told her that's impossible because I run away from it ..

She said: yes, you would run not because you do not want to love but to find true love because you want to love no one lived it before you and no one will live it after you ...

She said: it will be there and you will find it ,trust in my words, it will be the true love I read it in the love line of your hand ...

She said :
Do not leave it ...
Do not run away from it and let the fear ...
have to live your love...
Let it to grow ...
Let it continue...
It deserves to love it you are looking for...

I started interest to her words ...

I asked her: how will I know it?

She said : you will know it and feel it , true love is clear like the sun bright ...

It is love , security , tenderness, sincerity, respect , honesty, trust, freedom, friendship , participation , protection and happiness ,no pain , no sorrow and no fear ......

I gave the sibyl a money and I said to her : excuse me, I do not believe in the fortune and I left her ...
I did not believe a single word of what she said because I would like to live on whatever will I live tomorrow as it is ...

But today, I remembered all the sibyl said that I am I live there is a dream come true...

She was absoluetly right ...

I remembered her description of the true love and I realized that I do not need to sibyl to guide me to it because I found it

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου